Articles on How to Talk to God
Prayer is Talking to God
How to be sure God Listens to your Prayers
What Should Be Included in Prayer?
How You can Pray With Confidence:
- You Can Change the Lives of Men and Nations
- Answers to Your Questions on Prayer
- More Answers on Prayer: Why, To Whom and When?
- More Answers on Prayer: What Should Be Included?
- Abide, Ask, Believe and Receive
- Tapping the Source of Power
- Study Guide
Conversational Prayer – How to lead group prayer – or – Shorter Version
Foundational Core Truths about Prayer by Sylvia Gunter
A Bible Study on Waiting on God By Sylvia Gunter
Continuous Partial Attention Is your prayer time undistracted?
(God is) Stronger than a Crocodile
Fast Of Words: A Different Kind of Fast
Praying the 23rd Psalm for Yourself and Others
The Supernatural Power of Praise
Practicing the Presence of God
What is Worship? By Sylvia Gunter
How to Pray for Our LEADERS and Country
A Call to Prayer- to seniors and those who are housebound but have internet.
Prayer – Asking Specifically
Eagerly Watch – a story about eagerly watching for how God answers a prayer
Concerts of Prayer Outline (Prayer Meeting)
Prayer Journey – Have you ever taken the time to evaluate your journey with God?
Hailing the Chief– a story about how we all pray differently but often don’t even stop to fellowship with God while we are praying.
Pass it On! – using a prayer chain to pass it on.
Praying for you Neighbours – while taking a walk
Prayer Series by Barbara Epp
- Walking and Talking with God
- Prayer Initiated by God
- Prayer Inspired by God
- Promises of Prayer
- Joy of Prayer – The Mystery of Thanksgiving
- The Disciplines of Prayer