To view this on-line and to get a printable link, go to the web page at: http://thoughts-about-god.com/pr/issue386
Our Prayer Requests are divided into two categories.
Below you will find the requests that people have been sent in to u s through the web site. These people have specifically asked for prayer.
Below the Prayer Requests you will see lists of names. These are the names of the people who have prayed the salvation prayer or prayed for the Holy Spirit to control their lives (they indicated this on a response form at the bottom of one of our web site stories). We believe that it is very important that we lift these people up in prayer as they grow in their journey with Christ.
Pray effectively with GROWTH:
G – Go to God in prayer daily (John 15:7)
R – Read God’s Word daily (Acts 17:11) begin with the gospel of John
O – Obey God moment by moment (John 14:21)
W – Witness for Christ by deed and word. (Matthew 4:19, John 15:8)
T – Trust God for every detail of life (1 Peter 5:7)
H – Allow God to control and empower their daily life and witness. (Galatians 5:16, 17; Acts 1:8)
For more tips on how to pray more effectively, visit our How to Pray Section.
From Our Office:
Dear Prayer Partners,
Join us in praying for:
- our Staff Team
- our Mentoring Team
- our Writers
- for you, our Prayer Team
- and for our Financial Donors
God is using each member on each of these teams to make this website ministry so effective.
Thank you for your dedication,
Blessings, The Website Team @ Thoughts-about-God.com
SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST
Please join us in praying for the people of Afghanistan. Pray for:
– Hope and healing for the nearly 10 million children in need of humanitarian aid.
– Comfort and safety for children and families, especially girls and women, living in fear and uncertainty.
– Children on the brink of malnutrition to get the food they need to survive.
– The emergency response efforts to safety resume as soon as possible.
- Blessing (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God to help me to focus on him, and stop being preoccupied with men. Also, pray for Him to provide me with a godly husband.
- Sharmila (F) (India) – Please pray for my protection.
- Tony K. (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for God to restore and heal our marriage.
- Abigail (F) (Ghana) – Please pray for God to deliver me from set-backs, and disappointments.
- Emmanuel (M) (Liberia) – Please pray for God to use me for His glory.
- Betty (F) (U.S.A) – Please pray for God to heal my stomach and digestive system.
- Mary (F) (Kenya) – Please pray for me to have a personal relationship with God. Also, pray for the deliverance of my siblings: Antonia, joseph, Monica, and Cosmas.
- Genny (F) (U.A.E) – Please pray for me to receive the Holy Spirit.
- Ethel (F) (Zambia) – Please pray for God to grant me His wisdom, and guidance. Also, pray for my relationship with my family; and search for a godly spouse.
- Angel (F) (Uganda) – Please pray for me to get good results on my exams; and for my mother’s business to prosper. Also, pray for my grandfather’s recovery; and siblings to know Christ.
- Evelyn (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my marriage; my husband is very verbally abusive towards me in front of our four children.
- Antonio (M) (Philippines) – Please pray for me to serve God more.
- Theresa (F) (Africa) – Please pray for me to get the job I applied for.
- Enoch (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to live my life for Christ; and to get books to inform and encourage me on my spiritual journey.
- Fredrick (M) (Tanzania) – Please pray for me to get a job; and raise capital for my investment plans. Also, pray for God’s protection over our family.
- Enders (M) (Liberia) – Please pray for my education.
- Callino (M) (Philippines) – Please pray for my family, and I.
- Gloria (F) (Uganda) – Please pray for my father’s miraculous deliverance from mental illness.
- Hillary (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God’s intervention in my finances.
- Banjo (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my deliverance from a demonic attack, which is causing me extreme nerve pain in the left-side jaw.
- Nathan (M) (P.N.G) – Please pray for me.
- Caren (F) (Kenya) – Please pray for God me provide me with capital to start a business.
- Adiri (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God to accomplish His will for my life; I just turned 39-years-old and I really want to get married.
- Sylvester (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for me to overcome immorality.
- Kunal (M) (India) – Please pray for my family to become spiritual strong.
- Vanitha (F) (India) – Please pray for God to protect our family from our neighbors. They have been using black magic against us, and have given false testimony to the police.
- Alex (M) (Liberia) – Please pray for God to strengthen my spirit-life.
- Beryl (F) (India) – Please pray for my sister to continue her recovery from covid-19; and get discharged from the hospital.
- Roger (M) (Uganda) – Please pray for my spiritual strength.
- Shushma (F) (Africa) – I just delivered my baby through a cesarean section. Please pray for my speedy healing, and for the healthy development of the baby.
- Jeanette (F) (Seychelles) – Please pray for me; my colleagues are emotionally abusive.
- Sabrin (F) (Bangladesh) – Please pray for me to conceive; I am 37-years-old.
- Lucy (F) (Kenya) – Please pray for God to soften my husband’s heart towards me; he is reluctant to pay for my necessary surgery. I am feeling depressed and rejected.
- Glory (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God to grant me His financial provision over my wedding plans this year.
- Teri-Ann (F) (Africa) – Please pray for my extreme anxiety; I feel like I am dying every day.
- Bekele (M) (Ethiopia) – Please pray for God to deliver me from the spirit of loneliness.
- Carlson (M) (Cameroon) – Please pray for my deliverance from the stronghold of sin in my life.
- Josiah (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God to grant me the grace to continually abide by His word.
- Judy (F) (Uganda) – Please pray for my love life.
- Barongwa (F) (Botswana) – Please pray for my spiritual and financial breakthrough.
- Isa (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me; I am a Muslim convert.
- Aloysius (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to get a well-paying job.
- Linda (F) (Uganda) – Please pray for my employment, and financial breakthrough.
- Nabanita (F) (India) – Please pray for Sabita’s deliverance from disease and paralysis; and for Nabinita’s urinary tract infection. Also, pray for Bithi’s government job; and for the well being of the whole family.
- Akello (F) (Uganda) – Please pray for me; my family is never satisfied with all I do for them.
- Jonas (M) (Zambia) – Please pray for me.
- Godwin (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to receive the Holy Spirit.
- Ben (M) (Liberia) – Please pray for me to find a good wife.
- Hungyo (M) (India) – Please pray for God to grant my family and I protection.
- Denis (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God’s urgent intervention in my life.
- Suraj (M) (India) – Please pray for my exam on October 10th.
- Nana (F) (India) – Please pray for my family and I to enjoy God’s peace, protection, and guidance.
- Bhavna (F) (India) – Please pray for me to receive the Holy Spirit, and have a sound mind.
- Maggy (F) (Kenya) – Please pray for me to be empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- Chimezie (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God’s urgent intervention in my life. I recently lost my job, home, and mother.
- David (M) (Uganda) – Please pray for God’s divine financial provision over my wedding plans. Also, pray for my work in ministry training pastors; I need training materials and bible study guides.
- Abosede (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God to reveal Himself to my husband, Akinyemis in a personal way.
- Apolian (M) (India) – Please pray for me to get a government job.
- Rotimi (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to receive Christ, and be transformed.
- Pst. Geoffrey (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for God to grow and prosper our small ministry; and for His provision over our single parents and orphans.
Lists of People who Invited Christ into their life or Renewed their commitment to Christ.
These are the names of the people who have prayed the salvation prayer or prayed for the Holy Spirit to control their lives (they indicated this on a response form at the bottom of one of our web site stories).
The list has been divided to assist your prayer time. We believe that it is very important that we lift these people up in prayer as they grow in their journey with Christ.
Rev. B Oro
Mrs. M Payet