To view this on-line and to get a printable link, go to the web page at: http://thoughts-about-god.com/pr/issue383
Our Prayer Requests are divided into two categories.
Below you will find the requests that people have been sent in to u s through the web site. These people have specifically asked for prayer.
Below the Prayer Requests you will see lists of names. These are the names of the people who have prayed the salvation prayer or prayed for the Holy Spirit to control their lives (they indicated this on a response form at the bottom of one of our web site stories). We believe that it is very important that we lift these people up in prayer as they grow in their journey with Christ.
Pray effectively with GROWTH:
G – Go to God in prayer daily (John 15:7)
R – Read God’s Word daily (Acts 17:11) begin with the gospel of John
O – Obey God moment by moment (John 14:21)
W – Witness for Christ by deed and word. (Matthew 4:19, John 15:8)
T – Trust God for every detail of life (1 Peter 5:7)
H – Allow God to control and empower their daily life and witness. (Galatians 5:16, 17; Acts 1:8)
For more tips on how to pray more effectively, visit our How to Pray Section.
From Our Office:
Dear Prayer Partners,
Join us in praying for:
- our Staff Team
- our Mentoring Team
- our Writers
- for you, our Prayer Team
- and for our Financial Donors
God is using each member on each of these teams to make this website ministry so effective.
Thank you for your dedication,
Blessings, The Website Team @ Thoughts-about-God.com
SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST
Canada’s national election is on September 20. Please join us in praying for responsible Godly leaders to be elected.
- Beryl (F) (India) – Please pray for my sister, she has tested positive for Covid. Also, pray for her husband and children, our parents, brother, and family; they are all living in the same compound. Pray they do not get the disease, and for her speedy recovery.
- Mereoni V. (F) (Fiji) – Please pray for my education, family, and work promotion. Pray for God’s financial provision over our needs, this pandemic has been really hard on us financially.
- Deborah (F) (P.G.) – Please pray for strength and healing in my body, soul, and marriage. Also, pray for me to get my babies back.
- David K. (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my family.
- Edozie (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to have a good life.
- Ayomide (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to overcome the carnal sin in my life, and to develop the fruits of the spirit. Also, pray for my relationship with my husband, baby, and others.
- Ephraim (M) (India) – Please pray for our ministry.
- Sushma (F) (India) – Please pray for my depression and unemployment. Pray for God to reveal Himself to me in a powerful way.
- Anthony (M) (Uganda) – Please pray for my wife to conceive triplets, and for our good health and spirit lives. Also, pray for my work promotion.
- Jonnah (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for me to have a generous heart.
- Anthony (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for me to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Also, pray for me to get a job related to my academic qualifications, and for my financial stability.
- Jane D. (F) (Zimbabwe) – Please pray for my spiritual deliverance, and righteous life.
- Olachi (F) (Uganda) – Please pray for God’s guidance in my family and marriage; things are not going well.
- Ncube S. (M) (Africa) – Please pray for God to deliver my family members from illness; and for us to get land for farming.
- Grace (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to have a relationship with the Holy Spirit; and to do well on my exam.
- Susan (F) (Uganda) – Please pray for my husband to care for our family. Also, pray for me to do well in my interview for the position of Head Teacher; and for my finances.
- David S. (M) (Uganda) – Please pray for me to have the financial resources to get have a wedding.
- Simon (M) (Uganda) – Please pray for me to win more souls for Jesus. Also, pray for God to fulfill my dreams of moving to the U.S.
- Kunti (F) (India) – Please pray for my family’s salvation.
- Akwasi (M) (Ghana) – Please pray for my spirit-life.
- Jude (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God to enable me to fulfill His will for my life; and that of my loved ones.
- Hyeladi (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for Jesus to take control of my life.
- Rakesh D. (M) (India) – My girlfriend, Sangita and I are both Christian. Pray for us, as our families disapprove of our relationship.
- Gigi (F) (India) – Please pray for God to reveal my husband. I am 47-years-old and hope to find a partner and get married this year.
- Mercy (F) (Philippines) – Please pray for my spiritual healing.
- Grace (F) (Ghana) – Please pray for my spiritual growth.
- Sunil H. (M) (India) – Please pray for my ministry, I work with non-believers.
- Jonah (M) (India) – I am 55-years-old, and have been laid-off due to the pandemic. Please pray for my urgent employment.
- Norbert (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my deliverance from heart disease, and high-blood-pressure.
- Roland C. (M) (India) – Please pray for my employment; our family is experiencing financial difficulties.
- Kennedy (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for me to get a house, and be financially stable.
- Somah (M) (Liberia) – Please pray for God to reveal to me the woman He wants me to marry.
- Judy (F) (Philippines) – Please pray for my family, and I.
- Joel (M) (Uganda) – Please pray for my healing from ulcers. Also, pray me to have the financial means to get my results from school and continue my studies.
- Kumar (M) (India) – Please pray for my mother’s deliverance from cancer; and for my wife’s and daughter’s education.
- Nancy (F) (Kenya) – Please pray for God to strengthen the love and communication in our marriage. We got married 10-months-ago and have been facing difficulties in our relationship.
- Omar (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for our family, we are living in a refugee camp, and are in need of employment.
- Sabrin (F) (Bangladesh) – Please pray for me to conceive; I am 37 years-old.
- Edith (M) (Madagascar) – Please pray for me to forgive myself, and have a pure heart.
- Moses A. (M) (Ghana) – Please pray for me to be a mature Christian.
- Josephine (F) (Namibia) – Please pray for my marriage; it has been very tough.
- Daniel (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my deliverance.
- Anthony (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for my miraculous deliverance from alcoholism, and debt.
- Martin (M) (Uganda) – Please pray for us to buy a plot of land for the use of a church; and for God to strengthen the congregation. Also, pray for me to have a wedding, restaurant business, and prosperity.
- Kennedy (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for God to provide our church with bibles in our native tongue. Also, pray for His urgent provision in meeting the daily needs of our orphans.
- Ebenezer (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my healing and recovery from a stroke. Also, pray for God’s blessing in every area of my life, and that of my loved ones.
- Benedict M. (M) ((Africa) – Please pray for God to restore me to Himself.
- Kalilu (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God to enable me to fulfill His purpose for my life.
- Serah (F) (P.N.G) – My husband left me and had a child with another woman; they are currently living together as a family. Please pray for God to grant me His wisdom, as my husband called me and asked me to pray for him to leave them and come back to me.
- Timothy (M) (Ghana) – Please pray for my spirit-life.
- Joy (F) (Uganda) – Please pray for me, I am very depressed and need a job as a nurse. Also, pray for my deliverance from constant demonic attacks; and for my husband to convert to Christianity from Isam.
- Victor (M) (Liberia) – Please pray for my spiritual restoration.
- Aida (F) (Philippines) – Please pray for God to be the center of our marriage.
- Emenike (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my family and I.
- Rosalina (F) (Philippines) – Please pray for me to be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Marta (F) (Colombia) – Please pray for my deliverance from depression.
- George (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for me to remain in Christ.
- Grace (F) (India) – Please pray for the Lord’s wisdom and guidance in our marriage. There are serious issues in our marriage, and we feel that divorce is the only option.
- Lavan (M) (India) – Please pray for God’s favor and guidance in my work place, as I have increased responsibilities. Also, pray for my work/life balance, and success in achieving my personal targets.
- Joesph (M) (Uganda) – Please pray for my deliverance from nightmares.
- Kris (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God’s intervention in my life.
- Dorcas (F) (Kenya) – Please pray for the healing and restoration of our marriage.
- Sheila (F) (Zambia) – Please pray for our marriage and family. We are dealing with polygamy, molestation, and pornography.
- Gary (M) (Philippines) – Please pray for my spirit-life.
- Arugulanu (M) (India) – Please pray for me, and my work in ministry.
Lists of People who Invited Christ into their life or Renewed their commitment to Christ.
These are the names of the people who have prayed the salvation prayer or prayed for the Holy Spirit to control their lives (they indicated this on a response form at the bottom of one of our web site stories).
The list has been divided to assist your prayer time. We believe that it is very important that we lift these people up in prayer as they grow in their journey with Christ.
J L Cooper