“May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.” 2 Corinthians 13:14
In faith, I know these things to be true:
• God is full of love and grace, and he fills me with his love and grace.
• God’s work within me is to clear a channel for his love and grace to flow through me into the lives of anyone and everyone I meet.
• I may not be there yet, but I am “confident of this, that he who began a good work in [me] will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus”(Philippians 1:6).
• And I know “God is able to make all grace abound [in me], so that in all things at all times, having all that [I] need, [I] will abound in every good work”
(2 Corinthians 9:8).
• He will make my joy complete because I no longer live in darkness, but I now live in the truth and have fellowship with God
(1 John 1:4; 1 John 1:6).
• Through the “Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit,” I am, at all times, filled with grace, mercy, and peace
(2 Corinthians 13:14).
This is what I believe to be true and I will walk accordingly, allowing God to do his work in me from the inside out. Father, make it so. I believe; help my unbelief.
Question: In which area(s) of your faith (perhaps some listed above) can you pray today: “I believe; help my unbelief”?
By Jon Walker
Used by Permission
Comments: If you don’t see our response form, please go to https://thoughts-about-god.com/blog/jon-walker_gods-love-fills-me/
Learn more about knowing Jesus at: http://thoughts-about-god.com/four-laws/
Follow Us On: