To view this on-line and to get a printable link, go to the web page at: http://thoughts-about-god.com/pr/issue388
Our Prayer Requests are divided into two categories.
Below you will find the requests that people have been sent in to u s through the web site. These people have specifically asked for prayer.
Below the Prayer Requests you will see lists of names. These are the names of the people who have prayed the salvation prayer or prayed for the Holy Spirit to control their lives (they indicated this on a response form at the bottom of one of our web site stories). We believe that it is very important that we lift these people up in prayer as they grow in their journey with Christ.
Pray effectively with GROWTH:
G – Go to God in prayer daily (John 15:7)
R – Read God’s Word daily (Acts 17:11) begin with the gospel of John
O – Obey God moment by moment (John 14:21)
W – Witness for Christ by deed and word. (Matthew 4:19, John 15:8)
T – Trust God for every detail of life (1 Peter 5:7)
H – Allow God to control and empower their daily life and witness. (Galatians 5:16, 17; Acts 1:8)
For more tips on how to pray more effectively, visit our How to Pray Section.
From Our Office:
Dear Prayer Partners,
Join us in praying for:
- our Staff Team
- our Mentoring Team
- our Writers
- for you, our Prayer Team
- and for our Financial Donors
God is using each member on each of these teams to make this website ministry so effective.
Thank you for your dedication,
Blessings, The Website Team @ Thoughts-about-God.com
Call For Mentors
We are looking for mature Christians to help with online mentoring.
Our website has a comment form on the bottom of all articles, devotionals and stories. We have many people yearning to know God or to grow in their faith. Many of these people would love to have an on-line mentor to help answer their questions and to pray for them. Would you consider this ministry opportunity?
To learn more, go to:
SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST
Please join us in praying for the people of Afghanistan. Pray for:
– Hope and healing for the nearly 10 million children in need of humanitarian aid.
– Comfort and safety for children and families, especially girls and women, living in fear and uncertainty.
– Children on the brink of malnutrition to get the food they need to survive.
– The emergency response efforts to safety resume as soon as possible.
- Nduka (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God to draw me closer to Himself; and to grant me strength, long-life, and prosperity.
- Amaka (F) (Kenya) – Please pray for God to grant me healing from a botched operation.
- Elvis G. (M) (India) – Please pray for me to experience God’s love; and for His intervention in my finances.
- Mohan (M) (India) – please pray for the Olive Charitable Trust to receive donations, so they can continue to reach the poor for Christ.
- Zodwa (F) (Zambia) – Please pray for God’s intervention in my marriage; my husband is hurtful.
- Kashinath (M) (India) – Please pray for my employment. Also, pray for my deliverance from pornography and immorality.
- Jodian (F) (Jamaica) – Please pray for me; I feel that nobody wants me.
- Lamson (M) (India) – Please pray for me.
- Kay (F) (U.K.) – Please pray for my medical results to show me to be in good health.
- Bency (F) (India) – Please pray for my marriage; my husband left our family for another woman. Also, pray for me to do well on my October 9th exam, for my parent’s recovery from illness, and our deliverance from constant demonic attacks.
- Hellen (F) (Kenya) – Please pray for God to deliver me from a difficult situation.
- Moses B. (M) (Ghana) – Please pray for me to find a life-partner, and get married this year.
- Daniel (M) (Uganda) – Please pray for me to get the capital for the purchase of land with which to build a house.
- Mary (F) (Uganda) – Please pray for God to deliver me from demonic attacks.
- Deviner N. (F) (Kenya) – Please pray for my marriage.
- Prahlad (M) (India) – Please pray for my unemployment, and financial lack.
- Simon (M) (India) – Please pray for my deliverance from the bondage of sin in my life.
- Kenwi (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my spirit life.
- Amy C. (F) (Australia) – Please pray for me to find the right life-partner.
- Patricia (F) (Ghana) – Please pray for my husband and I; we are both genotypes AS and cannot afford the IVF and PGD procedures. Please pray for God to enable us to conceive naturally without the baby having Sickle Cell anemia.
- Emmanuel (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my deliverance from demonic attacks, unemployment, and singleness.
- Emmanuel (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my hypertension.
- Celestine (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my deliverance from diabetes, and high BP.
- Shadrack (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to be firm in my salvation; and for my financial prosperity.
- Sunil (M) (India) – Please pray for God’s love and grace over my family members: son Augustine, daughter Elizabeth, and wife Shilawati.
- Benoni (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to receive the Holy Spirit.
- Pastor Allison (M) (Ivory Coast) – Please pray for me to grow in Christ.
- Lagilagi (F) (Fiji) – Please pray for me to get the job I applied for.
- Norbertine (F) (P.N.G) – Please pray for God to forgive my husband, and restore the peace in our family.
- Adebayo (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my spirit-life.
- Sandra (F) (India) – Please pray for those who owe us money, to repay in full.
- Catherine (F) (Sudan) – Please pray for my deliverance from demonic oppression.
- John A. (M) (Liberia) – Please pray for the healing of my uncle’s eyesight.
- Solomon (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God’s wisdom, mercy, understanding, and grace in my life.
- Enosh (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for me to attend a university.
- Wesley (M) (Zimbabwe) – Please pray for me to experience God’s forgiveness.
- Kennedy (M) (Zimbabwe) – Please pray for my spiritual growth and discernment.
- Rodah (F) (Kenya) – Please pray for me to meet the right man.
- Sesan (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to receive Christ.
- Arun (M) (India) – Please pray for my daughter Harshitha; she is mentally retarded and cannot perform any task on her own.
- Venancio (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for my family and I.
- Kennedy (M) (Kenya) – please pray for my deliverance from the stronghold of sin in my life; and for God to restore me to Himself.
- Grace (F) (Philippines) – Please pray for me to lead a righteous life.
- Sola (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my relationship with Kesiana; the woman I would like to marry.
- Ankit (M) (India) – Please pray for my deliverance from gallbladder stones.
- Mary (F) (Sierra Leone) – Please pray for God’s intervention in my marriage.
- Peters (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God to draw me closer to Himself.
- Ram (M) (India) – Please pray for my mental illness.
- Adedotun (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my miraculous deliverance from financial crisis.
- Daniel (M) (Uganda) – Please pray for my financial breakthrough, employment, search for a spouse, and deliverance.
- Chile (M) (Africa) – please pray for God to enable me to provide for my family’s needs; and for His guidance over our lives.
- Solomon (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for our family’s financial breakthrough, deliverance, and healing.
- Joseph (M) (Kenya) – please pray for my deliverance from sin, stress, depression, and financial lack.
- John (M) (Liberia) – Please pray for my family’s spiritual growth; and my deliverance from anxiety and nightmares.
- Lucy (F) (Kenya) – Please pray for my brother’s employment. Also, pray for my health, education, career, and family of nine.
- Mike (M) (Uganda) – Please pray for my job search.
- Kelly (F) (Kenya) – Please pray for God to provide me with a stable job, that comes with a pension.
- Jeremiah (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for my marriage.
- Steve (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for me; I am having a difficult time.
- Justice (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my marriage; my husband is having an affair.
- Oladunjoye (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God to bless my relationship with Isaiah. Also, pray for my professional, academic, and financial breakthrough.
- Lavan (M) (India) – Please pray for my complete recovery from stomach and digestive issues.
- Smart (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to be empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- Eddie (M) (Sierra Leone) – We are preparing to launch a Christmas feeding program for the 25 days of Christmas; pray for us to receive generous donations.
- Adegbe (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God’s intervention in our marriage; my wife does not love or respect me.
- Rosemary (F) (Zambia) – Please pray for God to draw me closer to himself.
- Moris (M) (Uganda) – please pray for God to fulfill my desires; and for my ministry to go abroad.
- Emily (F) (Kenya) – Please pray for God to restore me to Himself; and enable me to fully give my life to Christ.
- Felix K. (M) (Zambia) – Please pray for me.
- Moses (M) (Namibia) – Please pray for my deliverance from deep depression, and serious alcoholism.
- Joe P. (M) (P.N.G) – Please pray for God to forgive my sins.
- Stella (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my spiritual healing.
- Henry (M) (India) – Please pray for my ministry.
- Emmanuel (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my deliverance from sexual addictions.
- John (M) (Zambia) – Please pray for the communication and understanding in our marriage; we are on the brink of divorce.
- Sam (M) (Guam) – Please pray for God to enable me to lead a righteous life.
- Kori (F) (P.N.G.) – Please pray for God’s love, forgiveness, peace, and harmony in my family.
- Charity (F) (Uganda) – Please pray for our marriage; and our family’s financial breakthrough.
Lists of People who Invited Christ into their life or Renewed their commitment to Christ.
These are the names of the people who have prayed the salvation prayer or prayed for the Holy Spirit to control their lives (they indicated this on a response form at the bottom of one of our web site stories).
The list has been divided to assist your prayer time. We believe that it is very important that we lift these people up in prayer as they grow in their journey with Christ.
Dr. I Lameck