To view this on-line and to get a printable link, go to the web page at: http://thoughts-about-god.com/pr/issue387
Our Prayer Requests are divided into two categories.
Below you will find the requests that people have been sent in to u s through the web site. These people have specifically asked for prayer.
Below the Prayer Requests you will see lists of names. These are the names of the people who have prayed the salvation prayer or prayed for the Holy Spirit to control their lives (they indicated this on a response form at the bottom of one of our web site stories). We believe that it is very important that we lift these people up in prayer as they grow in their journey with Christ.
Pray effectively with GROWTH:
G – Go to God in prayer daily (John 15:7)
R – Read God’s Word daily (Acts 17:11) begin with the gospel of John
O – Obey God moment by moment (John 14:21)
W – Witness for Christ by deed and word. (Matthew 4:19, John 15:8)
T – Trust God for every detail of life (1 Peter 5:7)
H – Allow God to control and empower their daily life and witness. (Galatians 5:16, 17; Acts 1:8)
For more tips on how to pray more effectively, visit our How to Pray Section.
From Our Office:
Dear Prayer Partners,
Join us in praying for:
- our Staff Team
- our Mentoring Team
- our Writers
- for you, our Prayer Team
- and for our Financial Donors
God is using each member on each of these teams to make this website ministry so effective.
Thank you for your dedication,
Blessings, The Website Team @ Thoughts-about-God.com
Call For Mentors
We are looking for mature Christians to help with online mentoring.
Our website has a comment form on the bottom of all articles, devotionals and stories. We have many people yearning to know God or to grow in their faith. Many of these people would love to have an on-line mentor to help answer their questions and to pray for them. Would you consider this ministry opportunity?
To learn more, go to:
SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST
Please join us in praying for the people of Afghanistan. Pray for:
– Hope and healing for the nearly 10 million children in need of humanitarian aid.
– Comfort and safety for children and families, especially girls and women, living in fear and uncertainty.
– Children on the brink of malnutrition to get the food they need to survive.
– The emergency response efforts to safety resume as soon as possible.
- Queen (F) (Botswana) – Please pray for my son to go to rehab for his drug addiction; and for God to grant me the strength to keep on supporting him.
- Christine (F) (Uganda) – Please pray for my deliverance from depression; and for the restoration of my faith.
- Shyam (M) (Nepal) – please pray for God to heal my mother and I from liver damage. Also, pray for my deliverance from debt, unemployment, and a mouth infection.
- Doris (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God’s urgent provision over my children’s basic needs – food and education.
- Okwara (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to have victory over the challenges in my life.
- Poh (F) (Malaysia) – Please pray for God to reveal Himself to my husband, and enable him to receive Christ. Also, pray for the restoration of our family.
- Susan (F) (Zambia) – Please pray for my family’s deliverance from the curse of marital strife, untimely death, financial lack, and stagnation.
- Moses (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my spiritual revival, finances, and family’s protection.
- Wesley (M) (South Africa) – I caused my wife emotional distress; please pray for God to heal her broken heart. Also, pray for Him to be the center of our marriage.
- Solomon (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for God’s urgent provision over our basic needs. Also pray for our healing; and my employment.
- Jeff (M) Angola) – Please pray for my spiritual breakthrough.
- Luke (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God’s urgent intervention in my life; I am facing many challenges.
- Kumar (M) (India) – please pray for my healing.
- Hannah (F) (P.N.G) – Please pray for our marriage; my husband is reluctant to end his affair.
- Dc (M) (Ethiopia) – Please pray for me to experience God’s presence every day, for the success of my album release, relationship, and finances.
- Valentine (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me.
- Sonia (F) (Tanzania) – Please pray for my employment, the protection of my family, and our spiritual growth.
- Clarah (F) (South Africa) – Please pray for my sister, Mpho’s deliverance from constipation.
- Rejoice (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my spirit life; and for my sister and I to find good husbands.
- Musa (M) (Eswatini) – Please pray for my family’s deliverance, healing, finances, and breakthrough in ministry.
- Mary (F) (India) – Please pray for our family’s salvation; and for my daughter’s academic success. Also, pray for my son, Joshua’s mental illness and unemployment; and for my mother, brother, and sister.
- Solomon (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my deliverance from a chronic ulcer and bodily pains. Also, pray for my deliverance from stagnation and disappointments.
- Esther (F) (Uganda) – Please pray for me to find a good husband, and job.
- Serugo (M) (Uganda) – Please pray for me to start a business.
- Petevizo (M) (India) – Please pray for our family; my father’s business and his deliverance from disease.
- Devendra (M) (India) – Please pray for my urgent employment.
- Alaba (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to have a personal encounter with God, and for His guidance in my life.
- Happy (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God’s intervention in my daughter’s life; and for His financial provision over her school fees.
- Amalraj (M) (India) – please pray for me and my ministry; I work alongside non-believers.
- Helen (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God to deliver us from poverty.
- Solomon (M) (Kenya) – I am in desperate need for God’s provision over my family’s basic needs, and for deliverance from throat and urinary issues. Also, one child has Sickle cell anemia, the other has eye problems, and I am unemployed. Please pray for God’s urgent intervention in our situation.
- Polycarp (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for me to live for Christ.
- Moses (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God to provide me with a tricycle.
- Daniel (M) (Ghana) – Please pray for my financial and marital breakthrough.
- Benjamin (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for God to deliver me from under rib right-side pains.
- John (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for my employment.
- Festo (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for my education, parents, and health.
- David (M) (Kenya) Please pray for God to restore my hope; I lost my job and my wife left.
- Samuel (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my spiritual growth, wisdom, and understanding.
- James (M) (U.S.A) – Please pray for my daughter, Anna’s anxiety and eating disorder.
- Fares (M) (Namibia) – Please pray for my deliverance from covid-19 long-haul symptoms. I had covid 3-months-ago, and I am still dealing with painful symptoms.
- Fredrick (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for my deliverance from the bondage of debt; and cigarette smoking.
- Anbu (M) (India) – Please pray for our family to grow in Christ.
- Daniel (M) (Kenya) – Please pray for me to stand firm in salvation.
- Lavan (M) (India) – Please pray for God to grant me favor in the workplace; and for my work/life balance.
- Ebuka (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for God to grant me mercy, favor, and divine healing, and a life-partner.
- Godfred (M) (Ghana) – Please pray for God to use me to bring glory to Himself; and for His blessing over my finances.
- Law (M) (Zimbabwe) – Please pray for my faith and deliverance.
- Valery (M) (Zimbabwe) – Please pray for me to get a wife.
- Daniel (M) (India) – Please pray for God’s divine intervention over my debt.
- Emmanuel (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my deliverance from the stronghold of sin in my life; and for my healing.
- Peters (M) (Nigeria) – Please pray for my deliverance from fornication.
- Sabrin (F) (Bangladesh) – Please pray for me to conceive; I am 37-years-old.
- Eva (F) (Ghana) – Please pray for my search for a husband; and financial breakthrough.
- Thyella (F) (Philippines) – Please pray for me to forgive those who have wronged me.
- Jagruti (F) (Katar) – Please pray for God to reveal Himself to my Hindu parents, Jaya and Ashok Koli. Also, pray for my father’s deliverance from his violent alcoholism.
- Evangeline (F) (Nigeria) – Please pray for our family; my husband has left us again.
Lists of People who Invited Christ into their life or Renewed their commitment to Christ.
These are the names of the people who have prayed the salvation prayer or prayed for the Holy Spirit to control their lives (they indicated this on a response form at the bottom of one of our web site stories).
The list has been divided to assist your prayer time. We believe that it is very important that we lift these people up in prayer as they grow in their journey with Christ.
O K Jacob
O I Isaiah
A D Samuel
O G Samuel