“May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.” 2 Corinthians 13:14 (NIV)
Read this as a prayer today –
In faith, I know this to be true:
• Jesus, you are full of truth and grace, and you fill me with your truth and grace (John 1:14).
• You are working within me to clear a channel so that your love flows through me into the lives of everyone I meet. When I find it difficult to love someone, I can be confident that you will love that person through me (Galatians 2:20-21).
• I may not be where you need to be yet, but I am “confident of this, that he who began a good work in [me] will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” (Philippians 1:6 NIV).
• And I know “God is able to make all grace abound [in me], so that in all things at all times, having all that [I] need, [I] will abound in every good work” (2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV).
• Thank you, Jesus – You have filled me with your grace and truth, brought me deep and permanently into the love of God, and given me the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. I am, at all times, filled with grace, mercy, and peace (2 Corinthians 13:14 NIV).
By Jon Walker
Used by Permission
We’d love to hear from you. If you don’t see our response form, please go to http://thoughts-about-god.com/blog/jw_god-at-work/
Learn more about knowing Jesus at: http://thoughts-about-god.com/four-laws/